Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Infra Rentals.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your rental or purchase of an item, we’re here to help.
- ● You have 2 business days to return an item from the date you received it.
- ● To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- ● Your item must be in the original packaging.
- ● Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- ● Please note a restocking fee of 15% is applicable on all sale item returns.
- ● Any issues encountered should be reported within the hour to our telephone number (246) 439-9549 during normal working hours Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm and Sat 7:30am to 2:30pm, and to our after hours number (246) 832-7368. You will be advised accordingly.
- ● You have the option to return any equipment rented from either Black Bess or Maxwell to the most convenient location.
- ● Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned rental item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- ● If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- ● You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. If a rental item is returned before the end of the rental period, a re-calculation will be done and any refunds if applicable will be credited as needed.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.