INFRA Equipment Rentals Ltd is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified sales agent to join our team. The prospective candidate must have a proven track record in sales and have the desire and passion to achieve sales targets in support of the company’s goals and expectations. A competitive rewards package is available to the right candidate which matches that commitment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and generate leads for new business through the use of sales & marketing tools.
- Learning to accurately use INFRA’s computer systems for quotes, rentals, sales and reservations.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction; communicating all field issues to office personnel.
- Coordinate and grow regional and business to business activity.
- Work with other Sales reps to provide exceptional service to our customers including but not limited to equipment needs assessment, quotations, catalogs and credit applications.
- Assist customers with using equipment through demonstrations and training.
- Negotiate prices on equipment rentals and sales in accordance with pricing policies and procedures.
Other qualities required
- Superior customer service and a willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate.
- Experience in a sales related role with proven planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office.
- An appreciation/understanding of construction tools and equipment would be an asset.
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license is required.
- Salary commission based. System tiered to Tools and Heavy Equipment.
- Vehicle & Travel Allowance. Fully Paid Company Cellphone.
- Access to Company’s Group Medical Insurance Plan after 4 months.
- General Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 07:30 – 4:30 Saturday, 07:30 – 3:30
Please forward applications with CV to:
General Manager, INFRA Rentals, Black Bess, St Peters – Tel 439-9594
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged