Our patented, non-conductive one piece rotationally molded body is designed to absorb the torque and vibration normally felt when operating a floor machine. The one piece base and motor housing ensures that wires and capacitors are completely enclosed, enhancing the machine’s durability, longevity and safety. These units are so ruggedly built, they outweigh most metal machines in the industry today. All Brute Force Series rotary floor machines have a triple planetary gear system for years of trouble-free use and a 1.5 HP motor to handle the most demanding jobs. Available in both 17” and 20” models, Tornado’s® Brute Force Series of Floor Machines are establishing the new benchmark for performance and quality in the commercial cleaning industry.
- 175 Disc RPM Scrubbing Power
- 1.5 HP Motor
- Triple Planetary Gear System
- Available in Both 17” and 20” Models
- Tilt Up Position for Easy Pad Change
- One-Piece Motor Housing Features Easy Access.
- Unique Design Keeps Motor Running COOL, and Provides a Longer Life.
- Sturdy Metal Handle Has Safety Lock-out Features.
- Optional 3 Gallon Solution Tank Attaches for Solution Dispensing.
- Triple Planetary All Steel Gears for Smooth Power!