Bosch’s PS11 Angle Drill features a 5-position articulating head which rotates from 90 degrees to 180 degrees. With its compactness and short height, the PS11-102 is small enough to reach into tight areas and corners. The PS11-102 is ideal for compact duty jobs and provides plenty of power, producing 115 in-lbs of max torque.
- 12V motor provides 1,300 RPM as well as 115 in-lbs. max torque.
- 5-position pivoting head articulates from 90-degrees to 180-degrees, making it perfect for working in tight areas
- Variable-speed trigger for perfect speed regulation
- Motor brake for exact serial screw driving
- Ergonomically designed for effortless drill and driving in hard to reach places
- 3/8 in. auto-lock chuck offers simple bit replacements for a variety of applications
- Soft handle is optimized for a secure grip
- Electronic cell protection for longer life and longer runtime
- Battery fuel gauge for easy battery management