INFRA Equipment Rentals Ltd. is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the position of:
In this position, you will be responsible for the care and maintenance of our small tools and equipment and will be required to carry out day-to-day instructions from the Equipment Supervisor.
- Safety conscious with a strong work ethic to be part of a team that provides excellent service to all customers.
- Personal integrity and flexibility regarding job assignments.
- Experience in construction with basic knowledge of garden tools & equipment.
- Ability to perform basic maintenance of equipment and power tools, including cleaning the equipment and tools.
- Occasional use of equipment to test operation.
- Ability to lift heavy loads, and when necessary load & unload equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate equipment to customers.
- Current police certificate.
- A valid driver’s license, CXC English, and the ability to operate equipment would be an asset.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required.
The General Manager, INFRA Rentals Ltd, Black Bess, St Peter
Tel: 439 9549 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants short-listed for an interview will be acknowledged.