COVID-19 Updates at Infra Equipment Rentals
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
At INFRA Equipment Rentals Ltd., we take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously. So like the rest of the world, we have been monitoring the global COVID-19 situation closely.
With news of the first confirmed cases of COVID-19 here in Barbados, we are adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the world’s leading health experts and government authorities – including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control as well as the Ministry of Health and Wellness – to maximize the effectiveness of our response, without compromising the quality of our service to you and safety on site.
We have taken precautionary measures, acknowledging that your wellbeing, along with that of our employees, is paramount. We have heightened our already stringent practices around sanitization, disinfection and cleaning, plus specific measures based on the guidance of local health authorities:
On all of our construction and project sites:
- We have added additional temporary handwashing stations with antibacterial soap dispensers.
- We have implemented more frequent and rigorous servicing and disinfecting of all portable toilets, in addition to increased refills of antibacterial soap.
- Introduction of signage, guidelines and training to remind persons to wash hands thoroughly every 20 minutes.
- Our employees on-site are also equipped with individual antibacterial soap for hygienic purposes.
In our offices:
- All staff members are following and practicing rigorous hand washing, disinfecting all surfaces regularly and engaging in non-contact methods of greeting- among all of the other guidelines provided by the relevant authorities.
- Additional equipment and resources have been ordered to allow those who can work remotely to do so.
In our retail store locations:
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizer dispensers within the store and we encourage both staff and customers to sanitize before and after conducting business at INFRA Equipment Rentals in Maxwell and Black Bess.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and provide updates to any changes in our operations as a result. At this time, our primary focus remains on our team and staff – to be able to provide the support needed to keep our team intact and running.
We are doing everything we can to provide a safe and seamless experience when conducting business with us. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +1 (246) 439-9549 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these uncertain times. Let’s do whatever we can, to get out of this together.
Infra Equipment Rentals Ltd